Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire shop in NoVA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up a nail or something just over 2000 miles after buying the Model S and losing about 20 PSI in 24hours, I would like to get it patch if it isn't too bad, does anybody have a good tire shop recommendation in the NoVA area that can do the 21s?

Thanks!
-sm

Tesla Service Centers use the Hunter 9700 machine. Go to GSP9700 Locator to find the tire shop near you that has the same machine.

Most tire shops do not use plugs anymore, so be prepared to spend upwards of $50 to have a patch installed.

And of course, make sure the shop you take your car to knows how to properly lift your car (or train them yourself!), and don't foget to engage Jack Mode if you have air suspension.

Lastly, there is another similar thread on this topic you might want to look at.

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but T&J auto on wilson blvd in Clarendon is a great place to get your tires replaced/rotated/repaired. Good guys, friendly service and priced right. They have worked a few Tesla's over the years.

• Informative
Reactions: bhzmark