Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMPS Icon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I've been having the TMPS icon up on the screen for a long time. Originally, the rep said after the car was calibrated, it should disappear. But its remained for about a month.

I pull up the cards, and the front tires are generally slightly below recommended tire pressure of 42 psi. A lot of times between 39-40 psi.

Are any of you guys having this issue?

Thanks,

Soon as mine hits 38 it throws the error. Think it's the cold weather. I also wonder if the display rounds. Because I've seen 39 show normal on one tire and orange on another. I wonder if that's the difference between 38.9 and 39.1

If your TPMS icon is always lit, even if your tire pressures are to spec (~42-45psi), then you need to take the car in to a service center and have the sensors reprogrammed. Mine was lit constantly for the first 4 months I owned the car and I finally got tired of looking at it. The service invoice has it listed as "Correction: Module - TPMS (Sensor ID Learn)". Was done at no cost.