Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To all the "Is now a good time to buy?" and "should I wait till...." threads.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Iron

Jan 22, 2023
ATL
Here is your answer....

Feb 14 (Reuters) - Tesla (TSLA.O) has changed prices for one version of each of its Model 3 sedan and Model Y crossover, the fourth price adjustment by the electric vehicle maker since the start of the year.

Tesla increased the price of its Model Y performance crossover by $1,000 to $58,990, its website showed. It cut the price of the rear-wheel drive Model 3 sedan, its cheapest model, by $500 to $42,990, the website showed.

-------------------------
Great time to buy M3. MY, still good but not as great as a month ago. Once demand picks up for M3, it will start ramping back up as well.

Reactions: AJ..
I think the lesson with buying Tesla vehicles is that you should only buy if you feel like the car is worth the most current asking price and are OK with paying it regardless of how it changes in the future. If you bought a MY when it was $66k and felt that the car was worth it at the time, don't let the price drop change that. It only makes for a miserable experience.

Reactions: Tha_Ape and thetuk