Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To Infinity... and beyond

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This might make the Mods on the investor thread have an easier time of it....
Here's the rule...
Post your thoughts of what you gonna do now that TSLA made you whatever it is you is now...
You happy...post the story
You buying an Island...post some pics
You buying a car...post
Tell your whole damn story. I wanna hear it. I didn't mind hearing the ones in the investor thread, but figured this thread would let those that actually have some discipline let it out.
And you don't have to be a teslanaire, I "only" have $270k at this point, but that is about TWICE what I hoped to have in two years which is when my number will come up to get a Cybertrck. I just wanted to pay off the mortgage and buy the Cyber. Now it seems like I have more money than I thought I'd ever have.
So what's your story...

Definitely not a "teslanaire."

I'd like to get a new 16" MacBook Pro with the majority of the bells and whistles. I don't want to sell any chairs, though! And it's hard to spend real money backed up by only paper gains. ...so conflicted...

Later, there may be a Model X in the picture so we can send the minivan to the Great Pile Of Kid Toys And Crumbs In The Sky. Waiting to see what comes in the Repeatedly Rumored Refresh, and then we have to do an overnight test drive and see if the kids can sleep in it. Hopefully Battery Day, delivery numbers, and etc. will continue to move the stock in the plaid direction in the mean time. :)

P.S. You want pics, I'll post a pic of the inside of the seat-back pockets and you'll see what I mean!
P.P.S. I should add, the biggest black hole of TSLA proceeds is likely to eventually be college, unless higher ed changes a lot in the coming years.

Last edited:
I'd like to get a new 16" MacBook Pro with the majority of the bells and whistles. I don't want to sell any chairs, though! And it's hard to spend real money backed up by only paper gains. ...so conflicted...

If you have enough post split, you can sell some calls, and/or puts if you're into the idea of that. Maybe do the Wheel like off of that thread if you follow it?

With the split, the numbers match up for easier working. Use 1/5th of your pile instead of all of it, for instance.

• Disagree
Reactions: Highway2Heel