Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve noticed that there isn’t a general thread for Salvage and Rebuilt Teslas. So I’ve made one now, What’s your story on yours? What were the struggles of rebuilding a Tesla?
I’m too broke to rebuild one myself so I don’t have any pictures Lol. But if you have rebuilt one, post pictures!🙂

I’ve noticed that there isn’t a general thread for Salvage and Rebuilt Teslas. So I’ve made one now, What’s your story on yours? What were the struggles of rebuilding a Tesla?
I’m too broke to rebuild one myself so I don’t have any pictures Lol. But if you have rebuilt one, post pictures!🙂
For X or in general?..
Cause general one is here (its in S section but there were no other Teslas back then..):

Where is a good place to purchase front and rear P100D motors as spares for my 2017 P100D
U can pick them up on eBay or buy a whole wrecked car from auction (might be cheaper than eBay with recent prices)
Front motor is not special to P* cars, its the same on all cars...

For X or in general?..
Cause general one is here (its in S section but there were no other Teslas back then..):

U can pick them up on eBay or buy a whole wrecked car from auction (might be cheaper than eBay with recent prices)
Front motor is not special to P* cars, its the same on all cars...
I didn’t see that one, thanks for letting me know:)

Reactions: brainhouston