Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To those taking delivery in Sydney >= September 1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m still waiting for mine to update, I’m not sure how long it can take?

I’ve been looking at various apps as I am interested in the data. Although I have set up TeslaMate in docker, Teslafi has grown on me, and there is no setup to do.

I would like to use my Apple Watch as a key, etc., so I’ve been looking at those too.

Did you get a chance to floor it on the way home? It was a shock, despite all the videos I’ve watched, nothing prepares you for the acceleration! I have now set up the bongs for 5km over the speed limit.

We are planning a trip to Canberra once we are allowed, so I can use the Autopilot and a supercharger.
The data logging might be nice to explore; you can never have too much data. 😋
On my way home on the M2 I had a truck start to drift across into my lane with their indicator on, I wasn't sure they knew I was there so I planted it, and yep, that was a surprise for sure. Coming up the hill from Emu Plains on Old Bathurst Rd was also a novelty.
I will certainly be interested in hearing more on trips to CBR as I travel there for work occasionally and will definately be on the cards when things start to open up.

Reactions: Pixor