Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Topfit Model S Center Console Insert for Yacht Floor - $30 plus shipping

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought this center console insert for my previous 2016 Model S that had the yacht floor, and loved it. My new Model S has a built-in console so I can no longer use the insert, though I think the insert was more functional than the built-in console.

The insert is made of silicone and just drops into the yacht floor. It has a low profile so you can still keep bulky items on the yacht floor without removing the insert. You can read more about the product on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/topfit-Portable-Silicone-Container-Compatible/dp/B019MQIYOG

Here are a couple of pictures of the one I'm selling, in the original box -- there's a lot of light in the first picture to show there are no imperfections, which makes the insert look grey, but it's actually black as in the second picture:

fullsizeoutput_3db5.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3db6.jpeg

I paid $100 on Amazon when I bought it in April 2016 (it costs less now), and I'll sell it for $30 plus shipping. If you live in southeast Florida you can pick it up in person.