Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Topfit Model S Center Console Insert for Yacht Floor - $30 plus shipping

EVRider-FL

Aug 18, 2015
South Florida
I bought this center console insert for my previous 2016 Model S that had the yacht floor, and loved it. My new Model S has a built-in console so I can no longer use the insert, though I think the insert was more functional than the built-in console.

The insert is made of silicone and just drops into the yacht floor. It has a low profile so you can still keep bulky items on the yacht floor without removing the insert. You can read more about the product on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/topfit-Portable-Silicone-Container-Compatible/dp/B019MQIYOG

Here are a couple of pictures of the one I'm selling, in the original box -- there's a lot of light in the first picture to show there are no imperfections, which makes the insert look grey, but it's actually black as in the second picture:

fullsizeoutput_3db5.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3db6.jpeg

I paid $100 on Amazon when I bought it in April 2016 (it costs less now), and I'll sell it for $30 plus shipping. If you live in southeast Florida you can pick it up in person.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC