Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto Auto Body Shop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Leons replaced the hood on my car, and when I went to pick it, the hood was not aligned properly. Manager tried to fix it on the spot, but had to leave the car and come back next day. They did tried to make up for their mistake by delivering the car to my home. Still not been able to align the hood when that is all they need to do. They also damaged the wiper blade while replacing the hood, I only noticed it later. Now after few months I can not open the frunk. Not to mention their glass guy damaged the camera while replacing the windshield.
Based on my experience I will not recommend leons.

Does anyone have experience fixing an MX front bumper by a Tesla body shop? I would like to know the estimated quote if you guys have any previous experience.

This is what Tesla service recommended to me today.

"Concern: front bumper was hit. Will need front skid plate re-secured.
Upon inspection found damage to lower aero-shield, front skid plate, front sub-frame, front bumper cover, front air duct,
front valance, and front right half shaft. Customer would need to perform a four wheel alignment after replacing
components. Due to bumper damage, repairs would need to be addressed at a Tesla Certified Body shop."

IMG_0894.jpg

It doesn't look that bad actually.