TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Trade classic Muscle Car for used Model S or Roadster

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Simon-Roberts, Apr 20, 2017.

1. moezilla

moezilla Member

The Oldsmobile is now the car to drive with Trump in office and all the fracking!
    I would be tempted to take a car like this in partial trade on my roadster and then drive this around with a "traded my tesla in for this car!" bumper sticker. I have decided trading is actually not a bad idea with all of the fraudulent ad activity.

• Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

It is hard for me to imagine that anyone would trade their Tesla for a vintage ICE, but I suppose it's possible.

Suggestion: seems like it would be much easier to sell your Oldsmobile and then use the cash to buy a Tesla.

• Like x 3
  3. plankeye

plankeye That Vegan EV Guy

Sweet-looking ride!!!

4. moezilla

moezilla Member

I would consider doing it is as a protest! The cost of power from Pacific Graft and Extortion and the cheap fracking gas makes a Tesla Roadster Sport not that much better on energy cost per mile!

Attached Files:

5. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Moe, get some solar on your roof and tell PG&E to kiss your ass. ;)

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  6. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

Please tell me that drive-in really exists. If so, I have a new addition to my bucket list!

7. Mickie

Mickie Member

This is going to be an interesting thread!

8. moezilla

moezilla Member

I was actually serious about trading. Someone make an offer and take the black sport beauty away. I don't deserve it and I have 24 tons of rock coming to block the garage Saturday morning! It will be in hibernation for a month or more!

9. supersnoop

supersnoop Tesla Roadster #334

I would seriously consider this if it was a 1970 with a 4-speed. That was my dream car before the Roadster was even imagined.

10. Simon-Roberts

Simon-Roberts Member

Yes, its in highland Indiana, about a hour outs side Chicago, its a true surviving drive in from 1962' Stop in ask for John or Leon and your meal is on us, were trying to keep it alive! search Blue top Drive in, google of facebook.

• Like x 1
  11. Simon-Roberts

Simon-Roberts Member

The 442 are stunning cars, I teach our local high school auto class, they helped restore it and now I would like to get the students acquainted with a cool EV.

12. Simon-Roberts

Simon-Roberts Member

I would love to trade, The 442 is a stunning collector car you will love it. I teach our local High school, were the students have helped with some of the restoration work, its ran its course and would like to aquatint the students further with a cool Ev, Im a big fan of Tesla and the story that became the roadster, it's a lesson in our class lessons and to have get a roadster in the mid west, for students to learn about will be awesome!

My # is 219 -805-023eight -Simon

13. Simon-Roberts

Simon-Roberts Member

Thank you, lot of effort went into restoring it, would like to try something progressive now-

14. Simon-Roberts

Simon-Roberts Member

Good point, figured we take a shot maybe a collector out there, enjoying vintage as well as modern. Thanks

15. Simon-Roberts

Simon-Roberts Member

Thanks!

16. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

That's awesome. Sounds like I need to plan a trip. Do you guys have a donation page or anything. I'd love to give a little to help you guys out.

17. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

I have a 2016 Hellcat with 715 HP and 200 original miles on it for trade for the proper Tesla or $$. Never registered. PM me please. Beautiful car and fun to drive!

18. Simon-Roberts

Simon-Roberts Member

Sure that be great, give us a call we can send you a vintage post card of the place and a t-shirt as well. we dont have a go fund me or a page, but were working on it

Blue Top Drive in

8801 Indianapolis Blvd, Highland, IN · (219) 838-1233