Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade classic Muscle Car for used Model S or Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 1971 Oldsmobile 442 with over 40k invested. It has W30 performance package trim and 455 Engine.
Car has been well taken care of and mechanicals rebuilt. Automatic transmission, power windows, rally wheels. Wanting to trade for a used Roadster of Model S.
442.jpg
Call or E-mail [email protected] or 219-805-zero two three eight

The Oldsmobile is now the car to drive with Trump in office and all the fracking!
I would be tempted to take a car like this in partial trade on my roadster and then drive this around with a "traded my tesla in for this car!" bumper sticker. I have decided trading is actually not a bad idea with all of the fraudulent ad activity.

It is hard for me to imagine that anyone would trade their Tesla for a vintage ICE, but I suppose it's possible.

Suggestion: seems like it would be much easier to sell your Oldsmobile and then use the cash to buy a Tesla.

I would consider doing it is as a protest! The cost of power from Pacific Graft and Extortion and the cheap fracking gas makes a Tesla Roadster Sport not that much better on energy cost per mile!

Attachments

• ta_front.jpg
    ta_front.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 60
  • ta_side.jpg
    ta_side.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 61
I have a 1971 Oldsmobile 442 with over 40k invested. It has W30 performance package trim and 455 Engine.
Car has been well taken care of and mechanicals rebuilt. Automatic transmission, power windows, rally wheels. Wanting to trade for a used Roadster of Model S.View attachment 223694 Call or E-mail [email protected] or 219-805-zero two three eight

Please tell me that drive-in really exists. If so, I have a new addition to my bucket list!

I was actually serious about trading. Someone make an offer and take the black sport beauty away. I don't deserve it and I have 24 tons of rock coming to block the garage Saturday morning! It will be in hibernation for a month or more!

I would love to trade, The 442 is a stunning collector car you will love it. I teach our local High school, were the students have helped with some of the restoration work, its ran its course and would like to aquatint the students further with a cool Ev, Im a big fan of Tesla and the story that became the roadster, it's a lesson in our class lessons and to have get a roadster in the mid west, for students to learn about will be awesome!

My # is 219 -805-023eight -Simon

Yes, its in highland Indiana, about a hour outs side Chicago, its a true surviving drive in from 1962' Stop in ask for John or Leon and your meal is on us, were trying to keep it alive! search Blue top Drive in, google of facebook.

That's awesome. Sounds like I need to plan a trip. Do you guys have a donation page or anything. I'd love to give a little to help you guys out.

That's awesome. Sounds like I need to plan a trip. Do you guys have a donation page or anything. I'd love to give a little to help you guys out.

Sure that be great, give us a call we can send you a vintage post card of the place and a t-shirt as well. we dont have a go fund me or a page, but were working on it

Blue Top Drive in

8801 Indianapolis Blvd, Highland, IN · (219) 838-1233