Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Traded my MS for an MX--Cyclones, Snow Tires, Whispbar, Mats, Carpets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't want to have to trade in my 85D but had to in order to upgrade to new MX 100D. Selling the complete set of MS accessories as a package deal: 19" Cyclones (4); Sotozero Snow Tires (4) 245/45; Custom Carpet--Floor Mats (3) by For My Tesla; Whispbar Roof Rack; Tesla All-weather Mats. Three of the Cyclones are pristine, unblemished, one of them has a small amount of curb rash. The Sotozero tires were measured by SvC this winter at 6/32--at least one more season's wear. The Whispbar is brand new, still in box, The three black carpets are a thick pile, in good conditions with custom "Tesla Logo" in grey (silver) by Gerry Jones. The all-weather mats are a complete OEM set of 6. Asking $1000 for everything. Willing to meet you somewhere within the DMV area. Not interested in shipping any of this. PM me if interested... Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• 20181103_151826.jpg
    20181103_151826.jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Carpet set of three.jpg
    Carpet set of three.jpg
    796.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Carpet logo.jpg
    Carpet logo.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 81
  • tread measured.jpg
    tread measured.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Cyclone Wheel with rash.jpg
    Cyclone Wheel with rash.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Weathertec (Tesla) Mats.jpg
    Weathertec (Tesla) Mats.jpg
    694.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Whispbar in box.jpg
    Whispbar in box.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 90
Reactions: EVTECH and JPUConn
I live within the DMV area and could arrange for a local pick up.
I just picked a CPO 85D and was eventually looking for pretty much everything you have,
however my budget is somewhat limited, and was hoping to pick the items individually
over several months but at the right price I might be able to take it all. That being said,
are you open to offers? Best regards,