Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trading 21 MYP for 21 MSLR Refresh. Looking for Matte Black Badges

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all! Long time Tesla owner here. I have owned two Model 3's, and currently our family has a 21 MYP and a 21 MYLR. As stated, the MYP is going in for a trade for a 21 MSLR. That being said, Im getting my accessories ready. A few Im having issues finding.

1. Replacement badge for the front T. I found THIS ONE but its a fake CF, and Im looking for matte black.
2. Also looking for a replacement T for the rear lid.
3. Mud flaps. Front and rear. From the looks doing a quick search on here, these are like leprechauns?

Any help, greatly appreciated. Cant wait to get in and drive this machine!

Screenshot 2022-06-24 10.02.30 PM.png

Hello all! Long time Tesla owner here. I have owned two Model 3's, and currently our family has a 21 MYP and a 21 MYLR. As stated, the MYP is going in for a trade for a 21 MSLR. That being said, Im getting my accessories ready. A few Im having issues finding.

1. Replacement badge for the front T. I found THIS ONE but its a fake CF, and Im looking for matte black.
2. Also looking for a replacement T for the rear lid.
3. Mud flaps. Front and rear. From the looks doing a quick search on here, these are like leprechauns?

Any help, greatly appreciated. Cant wait to get in and drive this machine!

View attachment 821089
I just bought black wrap for the rear T, red for the front and wheel covers from RPM Tesla