Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

trading

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I feel strongly that both BTC and TSLA will rise at the same rate for a few years, isn't TSLA LEAPS the better ROI thanks to option leverage whereas there's no way to leverage Bitcoin with options? Looking for a reason to mess with bitcoin or not.

Will anyone reply?

Is this thread dead?

Is this thing on?

We'll soon find out.

• Funny
Reactions: jeewee3000
If I feel strongly that both BTC and TSLA will rise at the same rate for a few years, isn't TSLA LEAPS the better ROI thanks to option leverage whereas there's no way to leverage Bitcoin with options? Looking for a reason to mess with bitcoin or not.

I'd agree with the TSLA LEAPS and LEAP Spreads would probably get an even better return. Plus I would always stick with what you know best. For most of us here that's TSLA.

• Helpful
Reactions: UncaNed
I'd agree with the TSLA LEAPS and LEAP Spreads would probably get an even better return. Plus I would always stick with what you know best. For most of us here that's TSLA.
Exactly what I was assuming, Thanks!

What's the opposing view saying that I could get a better ROI with Bitcoin and how could I do that? What would the bitcoin fans say I could do to leverage bitcoin somehow?