Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Travel to Ottawa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Live in Toronto and also heading to Ottawa first week in Dec for a kid’s hockey tournament. For some reason, they placed our team in the hotel in Gatineau - while it looks like there are quite a few charging options in Ottawa proper (SC and plugshare) there is considerably less in and around Gatineau and I called the hotel and they do not have any destination charging option.

I will need charge after arriving in Ottawa to drive around to the rinks, leave the car outside in the cold etc, so perhaps when I get in, I should plan to arrive with as high a SofC as possible, and / or head straight to Rideau Centre and top up in their underground charger before heading to Gatineau and the hotel - and then hopefully that will leave me set for the weekend, driving to and from games, and heading back out home on Sunday with enough time to warm the battery before having to charge again. (Might be optimistic - I have a 3)