Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tries pressure low warning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i got M3 few days ago and have a warning msg from dash board “tries pressure low” but it indicated four tries on 2.7-2.8 bar/40 PSI at moment. I’m not sure that value is normal or really low?

Same here, picked up last Friday and soon after 2 tires showing low pressure. Have reported (along with a few other very minor paint/body work issues) and booked in a service via Tesla app.

Same here, picked up last Friday and soon after 2 tires showing low pressure. Have reported (along with a few other very minor paint/body work issues) and booked in a service via Tesla app.

I refill the tries this morning and will have a look if they are back to the normal. Also I check online that there is a reset button in the services from dash board so maybe you can try as well.

Btw, how do you report the problems? Just by app for booking services? I did booked service appointment via app but it will be on the next month for the early available time.

The tyres are inflated in California where it's warmer so external pressures will be different and can cause slight increase/decrease in tyre pressures
Well, I believe that was caused the weather getting cold and the previously tries pressure looks like too high. The original value was 40PSI which I never used this value for other cars before. So don’t know is that normal value for Tesla