Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trouble removing rear seat: missing lever

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a nice set of seat covers, and I went to install it today. However, I can't seem to remove the rear seat! The lever on the driver's side was easy to find and release, but there was no equivalent lever on the passenger's side. It looks like the same white clip is there, but instead of a lever, it looks like it's zip-tied or something... I tried using a screwdriver to remove it, but it just wasn't budging. Any thoughts? I could not seem to find any other posts describing this issue. I'm posting a picture below.

Attachments

• IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 91
I bought a nice set of seat covers, and I went to install it today. However, I can't seem to remove the rear seat! The lever on the driver's side was easy to find and release, but there was no equivalent lever on the passenger's side. It looks like the same white clip is there, but instead of a lever, it looks like it's zip-tied or something... I tried using a screwdriver to remove it, but it just wasn't budging. Any thoughts? I could not seem to find any other posts describing this issue. I'm posting a picture below.

Your issue appears to require a service center visit or a Tesla repair guy coming out to your house to look at it. Should be under warranty.