Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk liners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tess Owners,

I'm looking to buy the trunk and sub-trunk liners for my 2021 Model 3. Has anyone purchased these items from vendors other than from Tesla direct?

Thanks in advance for any information about after market supplier.

Sheila

I bought trunk and frunk cargo liners from the biggie in the industry, WeatherTech, a couple of days before I got my car in July 2018. They have lasted quite well since then, although I rarely use the frunk. They were quite expensive back then, $130 for the trunk and $110 for the frunk. The trunk's price has increased to $149, while the frunk has dropped a $1.

There are other companies in the market of cargo liners and floor mats. I'm sure others here will post with they have.

I've had weathertech liners in other cars and have always been disappointed with them. After a few years the lips curl in and don't fit tightly to the walls.

I have a set from amazon that cost a lot less than that and have worked great and still fit snugly. iirc they cost about $50 each. The frunk liner was actually for my 2020 so it doesn't fit very well in the 2023. I don't really care though since I never use the frunk.

all of the inexpensive ones on amazon are the pretty much the same. just pick a set.

Happy with this:

Screenshot_20231013-112305.png