Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk (maybe Frunk) aftermarket lighting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for a better lighting source for the trunk?

i am also interested in lighting for the frunk too, but unsure if it is as needed as the trunk.

also, if this is easy enough for me to install then great, but if it is more complicated than normal, a recommendation for a place in the sf bay area that will install it would be great too!

thanks!!

I would recommend the lighting upgrades from Abstract Ocean:

Ultra-Bright LED Interior Lights

Discussed extensively here on TMC all the way from concept to prototypes to end-user shipments:

Improved Trunk lighting - Is there demand?

Mostly plug-and-play depending on your car's configuration and whether you want to exercise the option to add certain lights that weren't originally present on your car. As for whether it's easy, my 10-year-old son and I had never done any modifications before and we found these (with one exception) a breeze to do.

No connection with AO except as a very satisfied customer.

Bruce.

I would recommend the lighting upgrades from Abstract Ocean:

Ultra-Bright LED Interior Lights

Discussed extensively here on TMC all the way from concept to prototypes to end-user shipments:

Improved Trunk lighting - Is there demand?

Mostly plug-and-play depending on your car's configuration and whether you want to exercise the option to add certain lights that weren't originally present on your car. As for whether it's easy, my 10-year-old son and I had never done any modifications before and we found these (with one exception) a breeze to do.

No connection with AO except as a very satisfied customer.

Bruce.
thank you for the info. that helps a ton. i will look into it and check it out.

cheers!

Here's some pix of my Frunk Light solution.
Top pix is before, followed by after.
FrunkLight1.jpg
FrunkLight2.jpg
FrunkLight3.jpg