Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trusted Tesla Install Shop in NYC Metro Area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have recommendations for a competent shop that would be able to install coilovers on a Model Y? I'm about 30 minutes north of the city but i'm willing to travel a bit for peace-of-mind. Thanks!
Tesla doesn't have anything special in regards to its suspension, any trusted shop can do it. I've used Fury Automotive in Mineola, NY when my P85+ rear toe links and upper control arms were going bad (rear end tends to sway) and they changed them up for me after I got the parts from Tesla directly) and they charge very reasonable fees. My P85+ now drives like when I first got it.

Tesla doesn't have anything special in regards to its suspension, any trusted shop can do it. I've used Fury Automotive in Mineola, NY when my P85+ rear toe links and upper control arms were going bad (rear end tends to sway) and they changed them up for me after I got the parts from Tesla directly) and they charge very reasonable fees. My P85+ now drives like when I first got it.
I was just going to mention that Mountain Pass recommended Fury Automotive as well. I will have to check them out once I receive my coilovers.

How much did Fury Automotives charge you ? I was looking to getting coilovers installed on my model y
Fury was very reasonable for me. ~$1250 labor for Coilovers, flca bearings pressed in, Fuca, compression inserts, rear camber and toe arms, stainless lines, race pads, brake fluid flushed (and they provided the srf which is $70 a bottle), and alignment. They paint marked the bolts and knew their way around teslas.

Reactions: random_driver