TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TSLA. Great potential, but stock overvalued says Morningstar

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by DougJohnson, Sep 23, 2015.

1. DougJohnson

DougJohnson Member

2. Bgarret

Bgarret Model S ownin' Michigan scofflaw

I disagree with the popularity prediction. This is a well-written, legitimate discussion of the risks and benefits of TSLA and Tesla. I disagree with the analysis, but at least it's not the pure excrement you see from the Wall Street Journal, David Stockman and some of the unhinged haters. Capital raise, going to scale, production ramp, innovation....all are challenges. I think Tesla is up to it and TSLA is grossly undervalued.

3. brandeeno

brandeeno Member

All the finance guys who do all these number analysis/valuations always say that. Just like Netflix and Amazon have never been able to justify their value, Tesla is the same. I don't think it follows valuation "rules" as other companies do.

4. omarsultan

omarsultan Active Member

The question is always "overvalued" compared to what: traditional car companies (well, maybe not VW right now) or growth companies like Amazon and Google