Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe, there’s other film material to use for future jokes.

If you are going to spend time in the Anglosphere there are going to be Nazi/Hitler jokes,references etc. And Downfall parodies. In Business to Sports to everything else.

Asking not to be mocked only invites more mockery.

If you find this unacceptable just stay inside the Deutsche Sprachraum .

Next major catalyst I see, coming in approximately 4 weeks, major autopilot upgrade.
No idea what happens between now and then, but should be on the radar.

Just to be accurate, 4 weeks until the AP release hits the external beta, early access program folks. Then at least a month before it gets rolled out to the general Tesla population. I don't think we get to hear/see too much when it's still in EAP - maybe a screen shot here and there...

Reactions: oneday
Give Friedbirdalpha a break. His eggs are shattering during this painful onslaught. Don’t crush the little hope he has left no matter how disillusioned it may be.

Then he should stop playing-dumb.

At least that @CuriousSunbird skulked off, he/she was even worse.

The only bear around here with adding to the discussion is @YasB

I don’t address it to you in person, but since it was the 5 (or so) time this video is posted, I can’t hold back anymore.

The subtitle is really funny if you are a long time follower of Tesla’s way, but if you’re native German listener and have a bit of history knowledge, the video itself is far from funny, if not inappropiate to use for jokes.

I wish Tesla to succeed in every possible way, especially while they’re creating a new standard in many ways of human life. So maybe, there’s other film material to use for future jokes.

Dude, this clip has been a running meme now for 2+ years. It has been used probably thousands of times for all sorts of different satirical purposes. While I understand it affects you badly, be aware that most people don't think about the awful historical reality of the original dramatization, and instead are just having fun. Just ignore it when people post downfall videos and you'll be fine.

It really looks like the game of the shorts today is to get TSLA to close below 350. Their mandatory morning dip failed, they successfully prevented two breakouts, and the rest of the day has been a game of whack-the-mole. The really interesting part of the day should be the final half hour when shorts would push down and traders would buy in with hopes of a strong Monday opening.

Edit: Something interesting with the ER and CC was the amount of time it took for people to digest the letter and determine that TSLA should be much higher. I'm thinking the complexity of the situation will be something many investors sort out over the weekend and arrive at their buying decision after that. Monday could be fun.

The bond market is for investors that want a small guaranteed return. Two completely different markets with dramatically different protections, risks, and rewards.

Had to exit lurker mode for this: FirebirdAlpha is not telling the truth, in the last two days the bond market has reacted incredibly positively to Tesla's Q2 financial results and earnings call, the 2025 bonds are up to where they were in June when TSLA traded at $370:

Bonds Detail

The EC nullified the concerted short attack of the last three weeks, performed mostly via media attacks: in particular it defused the WSJ "cash-back" innuendo about cash flow trouble, to which the bond market reacted the strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.