Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's something that just broke, and I guarantee you that it will be circulated extensively among shorts, not least of which for the reason that she claims she heard Musk franticaly trying to find investors (you know, the main topic of discussion here?) because he had none

It's all BS, of course, but people who don't like Musk will take it as obvious fact.

But if it goes through.. there would be no market action thread. No general action thread. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
I would relish being able to actually read this entire thread. Have you read all 27,258 messages in this new thread alone, much less the old one, the other one, and all the other tertriary threads? It would be a huge improvement if the market action was two trades per year.

This whole process of the privitization reminds me of the Solar City merger all over again. Same back and forth and complaining. But now because it's actually in order to cut off the shorts, the shorts are uniquely super mad.
for some reason, I seem have reduced a short (and others it seems) to hysterical responses all in CAPS,
merely because i repeatedly, about 30-40 times on SA,
1) pointed out that shorts will be on the hook for $14.7 Billion real soon,
2) 35,000,000 shares wont convert and will vanish causing a liquidity crises as available shares vanish,
3) $420 will be the floor if not spiking way higher,
4) I think see subtle evidence in SP, vol and Advance/Decline lines of elephants unwinding short positions, quietly stampeding for the exits, leaving small mouse shorts holding a bag of IOU's.

It's like fear is spreading and I think i'm only telling simple truths, but they seem to be panicking and bolting for the exits, cusing consternation for some reason .
They were promised that shorting Tesla was a sure thing and easy money

I mean no harm, I just want them gone from TSLA as it becomes TSLAP(rivate) sooner than later, like maybe Christmas, or New Years.

• Love
Reactions: Electroman
Status
Not open for further replies.