Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nANmSDK.png

Looks like TSLA is finally hitting the lower end of it's long term channel that I identified.

We are hitting peak FUD right now. Im sure all the Fox News types in their jean shorts, white sneakers, and tucked in polo shirts are getting all uppity about Elon taking a puff while taking their 3-6 prescribed meds.
What’s this about? Did he puff on Rogan last night?

He def needs to recharge somehow... BUT, overall I was actually encouraged by the interview. There are lots of instances of his outside the box brilliance. He's transparent, and honest, and admitted mistakes on Twitter. To many he will have come over as super-likable-for-a-genius. It's clear the last year has been hell. A year to match 2008. But his deep passion for Tesla, and the desire to create machines people fall in love with, came over loud and clear. The weed hit, and conversation after it actually increased my confidence that this is not a meaningful part of his life. I think that will be storm in a teacup. Much more important is that he lets go of the twitter temper tantrums, and from the sound of this, he's committed to trying to do that. As for the comment about how hard it is to keep a car company alive. I truly don't think he'd be saying that if didn't believe he's past the worst. Remember, he was only going to do this interview when Model 3 prod problems solved. Stock will initially drop today, but I predict we may be near the low...
Like your name...is that from the book by Matt Ridley?

Status
Not open for further replies.