Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I wanted Tesla to go private. This noise is nonsense even with credible stats.
Don't be too worried gg7. Elon had his whiskey flash: Tesla doesn't need to go to Wall Street with hat in hand ever again. They will self-fund now, and grow exponentially. The SP will sort itself out once all the debts are paid off and Tesla shows it doesn't need to raise equity to continue operations. Cheers!

Market is focused on the wrong things.

Missing the M3 sales boom going on...
That's what they do best. Force the market to focus on the things not relevant to the company or at least not relevant to anything except what will drive the stock price down and add to their short thesis. Well played shorts...well played. Makes me absolutely sick. I should have expected nothing else.

Dan

I'm in at $255.

Frankly as much of a "s" show things have been in the media and with the company (propagated by the media), you can't disregard the lead they have. I haven't been impressed with any of the competitive products coming out, except perhaps Lucid. I watched Bjorn's iPace video and the software looks dreadful. As a Model 3 owner, I love the car and the software updates are crazy awesome.

And even if there are competitive products, they are way behind with charging infrastructure.

It really helps knowing that my CEO is smoking weed and everybody is leaving the sinking ship

You realize that none of us believe for a second that you own Tesla stock, right? Nobody who owns this stock would be this relentlessly negative about it - pretty much by definition. We can all see your posting history, going all the way back.

I have no issue with shorts coming in here and making reasoned arguments. But if you want to astroturf, go somewhere else.

That's what they do best. Force the market to focus on the things not relevant to the company or at least not relevant to anything except what will drive the stock price down and add to their short thesis. Well played shorts...well played. Makes me absolutely sick. I should have expected nothing else.

Dan

This is the shorts last chance, this is why they are so loud right now.

nANmSDK.png

Looks like TSLA is finally hitting the lower end of it's long term channel that I identified.

We are hitting peak FUD right now. Im sure all the Fox News types in their jean shorts, white sneakers, and tucked in polo shirts are getting all uppity about Elon taking a puff while taking their 3-6 prescribed meds.

Nah—

Fwiw: it’s both the MSNBC/WaPo/CNN/NYT crowd plus FOX that’s attacking.

Sadly, it’s both sides of the aisle.....

This is the shorts last chance, this is why they are so loud right now.
I have heard that for the last 6 months. If I hear short squeeze again I am going to puke. Yes, Tesla will ride this out I am sure but there are individuals that can't wait that long. I know that plays right into the short's desires, but for some, the timing of all of this may prove fatal (figuratively).

Dan

• Disagree
Reactions: SpaceCash
I have heard that for the last 6 months. If I hear short squeeze again I am going to puke. Yes, Tesla will ride this out I am sure but there are individuals that can't wait that long. I know that plays right into the short's desires, but for some, the timing of all of this may prove fatal (figuratively).

Dan

Q3 onward when they are profitable and self-funding.

Status
Not open for further replies.