Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tsportline Lowering Springs SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had this set on my SR+. Bought new from a previous owner; they never installed prior to selling. Used for ~4000 miles.

serial number: TS600003F

Current serial numbers on Tsportlines site seems to have changed slightly. I reached out to Tsportline myself and they confirmed it would be no problem for my SR+ prior to me installing. Please do your homework and ask them how if it will fit your car or if you have any questions.

asking: $100 OBO.

local pickup only. Cerritos CA.

Attachments

• 1810D01F-7E0A-4482-A11F-AF5A03B02439.jpeg
    1810D01F-7E0A-4482-A11F-AF5A03B02439.jpeg
    604.3 KB · Views: 124
Had this set on my SR+. Bought new from a previous owner; they never installed prior to selling. Used for ~4000 miles.

Current serial numbers on Tsportlines site seems to have changed slightly. I reached out to Tsportline myself and they confirmed it would be no problem for my SR+ prior to me installing. Please do your homework and ask them how if it will fit your car or if you have any questions.

Do you have any pictures of them on your car? Thinking about getting a set of these

Do you have any pictures of them on your car? Thinking about getting a set of these

Hey, any pictures of these on your car ? Looking to maybe get a set but worried about reverse rake.