Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSPORTLINE ORDERING

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm officially a Tesla Owner and working to modify my car. I ordered the TST 20'' staggered wheels from Tsportline in gray. In the description it stated Tires, Wheels, Lug nut covers and TPMS for my 2021 M3 would be included. I received part of my order today and to my utter shock there was no TPMS mounted in the wheel!!! Has anyone else had this issue? I have tried calling and you never get an answer...

Did you get the tire/wheel package with NO TPMS at all or the incorrect TPMS (ie RF one vs BT)? You said you got part of your order so maybe it'll be sent in a separate shipment?

I ordered 20" wheels from them late last year and got all parts (tires, wheels, center caps, and the proper TPMS for my 2020 M3P.

That’s odd. I ordered wheels combo from them a few weeks ago, and got wheels/tires/TPMS. Everything was installed and tires were mounted and balanced. All I had to do was jack up my car, remove old wheels/tires and mount the new ones. At first, my TPMS didnt register, but then I read a tip on here to deflate the tires to about 30 psi and then reinflate. When I did that, TPMS was detected within a couple of miles.

What exactly did you receive and what are you waiting for? You mentioned you received part of your order and are awaiting the rest for the "full package" if you ordered the full set with tires, wheels, tpms it should have everything and just come as 4 wheels ready to mount.

FYI, though I realize this is an older thread, but when I was shopping on their site, for a "complete wheel tire package", this was at the bottom of the 20" wheel package:

1638024623760.png

@MaskedRacerX They used to come with TPMS until fairly recently. I bought a winter set in September that came with TPMS before they switched to not providing them before my order was delivered. (I still got mine) OP's order from June should definitely have them.
Notice that prices didn't go down at all to account for no TPMS or the hassle of having to get your tires re-mounted once the TPMS is installed.

@MaskedRacerX They used to come with TPMS until fairly recently. I bought a winter set in September that came with TPMS before they switched to not providing them before my order was delivered. (I still got mine) OP's order from June should definitely have them.
Notice that prices didn't go down at all to account for no TPMS or the hassle of having to get your tires re-mounted once the TPMS is installed.
And I am not sure why anyone would buy a wheel/tire package from them because of that either. Last I checked, pricing from them on the tires wasn't anything that couldn't be beat.

Reactions: MaskedRacerX