Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TuneIn Radio Says Needs Wifi or subscribe...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a TuneIn account with "favorites". I can log into the account in the car and the favorites show up. But, when I try to play a station, I get the error: "Connect to WiFi or subscribe t..." The rest is cut off.

What should I do? What subscription is it talking about? Why do I need to connect to WiFi?

Yep, I see:

Subscriptions
Premium Connectivity

Subscribe
Complimentary Period Ending on July 30, 2021

So, I guess I'm good now. Looks like I had to log into my TuneIn account using the QR code that was displayed in the car. Thanks!
How did you log in to TuneIn with QR code? I'm on an iPhone and I'm not sure what to do with the code. I was logged in the old fashioned way, but it auto logged me out.

From camera mode, once you've got the QR in focus it will put a link on top of the code, just tap on that and follow instructions. One issue though is that it insists on 2 step authorization if you use your apple account to sign on. If you don't have that, it's a bit of a pain to do at same time. It'll also allow you to use Google or Facebook sign ins.