Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Turkey or other wise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Job done… a piece of gammon and a deboned Turkey 😋😀

IMG_1703.jpeg

IMG_1704.jpeg

IMG_1705.jpeg

Looks delicious. Is that a wireless meat thermometer? If so, mind sharing the model info and if you like it? I have been thinking of getting one....
Thank you. Yes it's a wireless one. I only mainly use it for the rotisserie (got an inkbird for all else that doesn't move). Ive had it for just over two years, often used all year round and it's been great and reliable and there have been a few firmware and app updates. THIS is the particular one I use and it's very good for very long cooks of 4 plus hours at leat. having for comes in handy if you have different bits of meat in one cook or on a large piece I always use at least two. The app is also awesome :)

• Helpful
Reactions: KennethS
Thank you. Yes it's a wireless one. I only mainly use it for the rotisserie (got an inkbird for all else that doesn't move). Ive had it for just over two years, often used all year round and it's been great and reliable and there have been a few firmware and app updates. THIS is the particular one I use and it's very good for very long cooks of 4 plus hours at leat. having for comes in handy if you have different bits of meat in one cook or on a large piece I always use at least two. The app is also awesome :)
Awesome -- thank you!

Reactions: Js1977
Very old school ... Sous vide here (for all meat & fish cooking), if guest are late, or we are nattering, no rush to get to the table - even if I'm cooking steaks an hour late makes no difference. In the air fryer on MAX for < 10 minutes for Maillard browning - or put it over white hot coals for same.

Sous Vide is the easiest route I've found to tenderness, coupled with wide time interval between "ready" and "ruined"

Overrated imho and to much work... it doesn't bring you tenderness, a good bit of meat does. It's good if you want a perfect temperature and like your steak looking very pink inside but cooked. You can pretty much achieve this with the reverse sear method which I also very rarely do 👍

Reactions: M1tch