Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two rear diffusers -- real carbon fiber and carbon fiber wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have two rear diffusers for sale.

The first is a carbon fiber shell overlay that mount to the existing diffuser with double side tape. These sell for $1,200 from a number of other sources. My price is $800 plus shipping. It's never been installed and has been in storage since I bought it.

The second is a OEM diffuser that's been wrapped with 3M vinyl carbon fiber. Tesla charges $450 for the plain black stock diffuser. My price is $450 plus shipping for the carbon fiber vinyl wrapped diffuser.

If you'd like to buy or have questions about either of these items please PM me.

Photos of each below:

Real carbon fiber shell:

DSC_67171.jpg

DSC_6724.JPG

_DSC4782.JPG

_DSC4712.JPG

Vinyl wrap:

DSC_6709.jpg

DSC_6713.jpg

DSC_6714.jpg

_DSC4038.JPG

_DSC4040.JPG

Artsci,

I have the matte spoiler on my Model S. Do you know if there is a matte carbon fiber shell anywhere out there? The shell appeals to me for ease of installation over a wrap.

I am assuming you've seen the matte spoiler. How close does the diffuser shell you are selling match the matte spoiler OOC?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts...

Thanks for the reply Rick.

The more I stare at my carbon fiber spoiler (not OEM), the more I think it's more gloss than matte. It was listed as matte from the sellers website, but it would seem to match the "real" carbon fiber diffuser cover you are selling. If it's still available, I'm interested in buying and $800 seems fair enough. Let me know best way to contact to move forward.

Thanks
Tom

No problem.

You mentioned in your original post some places that sell the real shell version online. Any chance you can PM me some names? I've googled but only find the places that are selling full bore replacement diffusers.

Thanks