Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uber turbine wheels on a 2021 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

I went for a test drive in M3 performance and loved the 20 inch wheels uber-turbine wheels especially with the stretched tyres..

I am due to pick up my new 2021 SR+ and wanted check if the uber-turbine wheels will bolt straight on.

I know there have been lots of discussion but looking for confirmation from someone who has done this. Tesla in UK told me it's possible but the messaging is always mixed depending on who i speak to.

The PCD , bore and lug nits appear identical across all the M3 range so technically it looks feasible. Also there is an option in the new 2021 model to select various wheel sizes from 28 inch to 20 inch so assume i don't need to mess around with suspension settings.

Thanks

Sal

Yes, they fit just fine but will sit 6mm further outboard when mounted on a car without the performance brakes. That's probably a bonus as most people prefer the appearance of a wider track but in theory it could very slightly change your steering feel by altering the scrub radius, though 6mm is pretty negligible.