Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ubertine wheels for non performance models

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

I'm interested in buying some Ubertine 20's for my Model 3.
It's seems you can't upgrade to them you have to take physical delivery first and then order them.
Could anyone tell me how much they are to purchase from Tesla and also where to look second hand?

Cheers Mike

Either way does anyone know how much it costs to get a set off Tesla?

To order just the wheels, you have to order from your local service center.

To give you an idea of ballpark price though, here is the winter tire packaged priced in $USD:

$4750 with tires included. If you estimate tires as being $250 each, then that works out to around $3750 for a set of wheels.

You would be far better off buying a set second hand. Several postings are made on the forums regularly, my set will even be for sale soon. I'm sure a set will show up in Australia some time.

you trade looks off for -20-25% range and a guaranteed blowout once a year or so. And here when you are >100km away from help and no guarantee to even be able to fix the tire thats not very comforting. at least if you drive long distance. and potholes you will hit here.
Nevermind the poor ride quality.
wasn't aware of all of this... I just have had some curb rash, and that is the worst. I am not doubting your opinion.

To order just the wheels, you have to order from your local service center.

To give you an idea of ballpark price though, here is the winter tire packaged priced in $USD:

$4750 with tires included. If you estimate tires as being $250 each, then that works out to around $3750 for a set of wheels.

You would be far better off buying a set second hand. Several postings are made on the forums regularly, my set will even be for sale soon. I'm sure a set will show up in Australia some time.
Yes second hand sounds like a plan. I think I will keep the '19 Sports on it for atleast a year. They go really well with the red anyway and it would be a huge waste to move on from them straight out the gate. In saying that if anyone in Australia wants to sell theirs let me know lol.

midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-tsv-20-inch-uber-turbine-style-flow-forged-wheel-satin-gray-1-wm_002e8640-10e8-4394-a71c-230c72262775_4000x.progressive.jpg

Midnight Silver Metallic Tesla Model 3 with 20" TSV Wheels

• Size: 20x8.5" Front & Rear, or 20x8.5" Front & 20x10" Rear
  • Offset: +35 Front, +40 Rear
  • Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1

Shop 20" TSV Tesla Model 3 Wheel and Tire Packages Here