Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance Dual Rate Spring (Moderate) Ride Quality

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can tell you guys now that I had the super performance which is equivalent to the moderates and I just had the car put back on stocks cause I could not stand how it drove. looked amazing and I would never scrape at all on speed bumps going slow but no need to turn the wheel. but the ride I did not like especially on highways

I can tell you guys now that I had the super performance which is equivalent to the moderates and I just had the car put back on stocks cause I could not stand how it drove. looked amazing and I would never scrape at all on speed bumps going slow but no need to turn the wheel. but the ride I did not like especially on highways

What didn't you like about the ride highway and city?

The Moderate spring should give you a slightly softer ride for most of your daily driving. One of the benefits of dual linear rate technology is that we engineer two distinct spring rates into each spring and we're able to allow the first rate to be approximately 30% softer than the secondary rate when the spring is loaded up. This allows us for example on our Moderate spring to be softer than stock on rate 1 and more firm than stock on rate 2 when cornering. Below is a chart that illustrates the differences between the different springs we offer.

Unplugged-Performance-Dual-Rate-Lowering-Spring-Set-Diagram-V2.png

Feel free to check out some of the reviews below on the Moderate springs

Dropped my M3 with Unplugged Performance Spring

Unplugged Performance Moderate Springs on my Model 3

Please let us know if you have any question!

it felt too bumpy and too stiff, to the point that I was gettin a headache when I would get out the car. nothing beats stock and after that coilers
Looks like you should of gone the moderate route if you wanted a factory riding car. The supers are for more track oriented driving hence the name “super performance”

Last edited: