Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

N2itive’s Alignment Kit 1 vs. Unplugged Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Soooo finally got around to having my V3 N2ITIVE lowering links installed on my 2023 LR Refresh X.

The links I have set at -4 (front) -6 (rear) currently to balance out the ride height… it’s still a little higher in the rear unloaded.

Initially found the standard -5 front a little too low and added a noticeable ride hop and extra firmness so dialed it down a notch.

Pretty tucked in the front especially at Very Low with the weak factory wheel offsets. Looking to go aftermarket 20”s in the spring. 🤞🏻

*Before (OEM Low) and After (Links Installed) 😎

View attachment 1010102
Do you think with the lowering links and it set at OEM low, is it lower or higher than OEM very low setting? I've been curious why not just run it at OEM very low as default to achieve the same, or is it?

Do you think with the lowering links and it set at OEM low, is it lower or higher than OEM very low setting? I've been curious why not just run it at OEM very low as default to achieve the same, or is it?
Unless this changed post-legacy models, I think the reason would be that you can't set very low as default (in legacy models, with automatic lowering on, even on "always low", the system would "lower" from very low to low, and with automatic lowering turned off, the system would revert to normal under some circumstances). Also, FWIW, I think N2Itive claims that their recommended setting will be lower than always low while in low, but is still "in spec" (but again, I've only looked at the info on legacy models).

Likely pretty close. I'll get some measurements from fender to ground soon for each mode as mine sits.

At -5 setting N2ITIVE claims it's about a 1" drop.

Problem is on the refresh X the car will always default back to Low. No way to permanently keep it in Very Low or any other mode unlike legacy models.

I might reconsider these N2itive lowering links when I might do the MPP FLCA solid bearings since will require an alignment again anyways.

I know it's a bit off topic, but does anyone have the MPP FLCA bearings installed on their refresh MX as well?

N2itive's Alignment Kit 1 is a very common 1st upgrade for Model S Plaids, here's an install we did just this week. Same kit used for Model X.

53541451691_1d99920fa7_b.jpg

53541633093_5d39b96344_b.jpg

53541879065_890a435e34_b.jpg

53541775309_40395b2f51_b.jpg

53541632938_d853c26a5e_b.jpg

53541632933_a04a6b5124_b.jpg

53541879380_eabde79ed8_b.jpg

53541775554_f9e8dfb374_b.jpg

53540572862_0ca4049cf9_b.jpg

53541775444_c4f1bbf75e_b.jpg

53541633108_29907426b2_b.jpg

Apologies for digging up an old post but I am waiting on my 2021 (Refresh) Model X and I plan to get the rear tire wear issue resolved. My issue is who installs? I like plugging away on a vehicle but I would prefer to have a shop install that can confirm everything is installed to spec and then align the vehicle properly within new specs.

I am in CLT, NC area, anyone have a good recommendation for this area?

Thanks in advance.

Apologies for digging up an old post but I am waiting on my 2021 (Refresh) Model X and I plan to get the rear tire wear issue resolved. My issue is who installs? I like plugging away on a vehicle but I would prefer to have a shop install that can confirm everything is installed to spec and then align the vehicle properly within new specs.

I am in CLT, NC area, anyone have a good recommendation for this area?

Thanks in advance.
I am in CA, but when I had my N2Itive kit installed, Don gave me the info on the closest shop that had worked with his components. Just call him and ask for your location. I found him to be very helpful and responsive to all my questions.

I am in CA, but when I had my N2Itive kit installed, Don gave me the info on the closest shop that had worked with his components. Just call him and ask for your location. I found him to be very helpful and responsive to all my questions.
Thank you.

I ended up finding a local shop that specializes in Tesla (may not be a necessary factor for some folks but I like doing stuff on my own if I can and if I cant I like to find folks that do) and they did a great job checking alignment and getting me on my way with a much cleaner alignment/setup.

I attached a before and after. Big thanks to Autohaus of Lake Norman (if anyone in CLT, NC area)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_132419_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_132419_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240401_132431_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_132431_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: cpaull