Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update for faster MCU performance...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all

I remember seeing posts about updates coming from Tesla for new, improved MCU performance on the older original MCU's.

I have watched some YouTube vids showing the improvements with the update - but these were on the Model S. The web browser is MUCH faster, touch responsiveness was greatly improved, etc... Again, all on the Model S.

Any idea when the Model X will get this update?

I searched the forums before posting but couldn't find an answer.

Thanks
Sam

Thanks all... I only owned this Model X for prob a month before the update... it was an inventory car... built in July 2017, or so.... And I got it in from Tesla in April 2018.

Perhaps I just didn't fool with the interface as much before the update... and therefore I didn't notice the enhancements when they arrived.

I did own a Model S P85 for 2 1/2 yrs - but that was 3 years ago since I sold that.... And I do remember that being slow for sure... but it was new tech back in the day.

I guess I just didn't notice the improvements.... it still seems rather slow to load screens in the browser...