Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update for waiting Model 3 buyers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Indeed, never know your luck.
Around the time you ordered, people were getting free heated seats and larger capacity batteries as surprise... hopefully you get lucky and find even more.
One best thing in your favour is lower price enhanced-autopilot feature... which covers almost all except signal detection from FSD (important feature for longer handsfree time).

Reactions: Steve_Chch
Around the time you ordered, people were getting free heated seats and larger capacity batteries as surprise... hopefully you get lucky and find even more.
One best thing in your favour is lower price enhanced-autopilot feature... which covers almost all except signal detection from FSD (important feature for longer handsfree time).
Yes, I've been looking at the EAP and need to decide if the features warrant it for me... Or if the acceleration boost might take first priority. Decisions, decisions.

Yes, I've been looking at the EAP and need to decide if the features warrant it for me... Or if the acceleration boost might take first priority. Decisions, decisions.
never that easy... but having used NZ version of FSD for almost 10+ months, I would say - driving is stressful at times but exciting at most times.... first time I am enjoying NZ scenery as much as my passengers do - instead of stressing my eyes to focus heavily on road.... because car does most for me as long as there is painted lanes. money well spent on $11400 upgrade.

acceleration is good enough for NZ roads and speed limits... totally depends if you are coming from another EV or non-EV...

Jump the queue with this beauty?

1659932880697.png