Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated Model S Facia (2.0)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Afternoon All,

I have a 2015 model S and recently have taken a liking to the new facia. I’ve seen a lot of forums that show how to install the new bumper. Although they have been really helpful, I’m looking to find a shop that can do it for me. I’m located in the Bay Area (San Jose) and was wondering if anyone knows a shop I can get this accomplished. All input is appreciated. Thank you!

Good Afternoon All,

I have a 2015 model S and recently have taken a liking to the new facia. I’ve seen a lot of forums that show how to install the new bumper. Although they have been really helpful, I’m looking to find a shop that can do it for me. I’m located in the Bay Area (San Jose) and was wondering if anyone knows a shop I can get this accomplished. All input is appreciated. Thank you!
You can check out Unplugged Performance | Contact Us where they have the new bumper kits and have recommended installers. They are located in Hawthorn.
Also, T Sportline - Tesla Model S, X & 3 Aftermarket Accessories has bumper kits and I'm sure they have recommended installers. I believe they are in the Los Angeles area.