Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updates to ZESP3 from September 2023 (price increase and change of conditions)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Hiroshi-san.

Looking at the revised pricing on 株式会社e-Mobility Power it might make sense for me to cancel and just use the ビジター feature on chargers in the eMP network.

I charge with CHADEMO once every month or so when visiting my wife's parents.

Edit: I think I'll try using the ビジター feature on all the usual chargers I rely on and make sure I can use them without the ZESP card before cancelling first

Last edited:
Google translation for part 3:

Q. How long will the discount of 1,650 yen per month be applied?

A. *2 Customers who are currently subscribing to a 3-year fixed-term contract will continue to receive a discount of 1,650 yen per month on the basic charge until the term expires. After maturity, the 3-year fixed-term contract will be automatically canceled and the monthly basic charge discount will end.
ZESP3 will be renewed as a service exclusively for those who ride Nissan EVs (customers who have already signed up for ZESP3 will not be affected).

Q. In September, when quick charging was changed to 1-minute billing, free charging remained in August. Will the number carry over to September?

A. You can carry over to September as 10 minutes per free charge (numbers carried over from July to August are not carried over to September).

Q. If you have already subscribed for 3 years, is it possible to change plans between premium plans until the expiration date?

A. It is possible. However, if you change to a plan other than the 3-year fixed term contract once, you cannot sign a 3-year fixed term contract again. Also, the change will not change the maturity month.