Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrade from M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,

I am trying to figure out what i should do. I currently have m3 performance stealth with 18 inch wheels. I ordered MY PUP. Is it worth to upgrade to PUP? Or should i change my build and go with MY Stealth 19 inch wheels? I already have the VIN assigned and the car has arrived at the local tesla center.

Please let me know your thoughts.

All,

I am trying to figure out what i should do. I currently have m3 performance stealth with 18 inch wheels. I ordered MY PUP. Is it worth to upgrade to PUP? Or should i change my build and go with MY Stealth 19 inch wheels? I already have the VIN assigned and the car has arrived at the local tesla center.

What is your motivation to go stealth Y?

You can keep the MYPUP, sell the 21s for 19s or 20s and get range back to 315.

Attachments

• 20200606_103113.jpg
    20200606_103113.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 20200316_160600.jpg
    20200316_160600.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: Watts_Up
To have the 19 inch wheels. I am not sure who will buy the 21's. That is my main concern. I live in chicago as well.

Seen people swap 21s with 19s/20s.

I bought 19s Geminis for $1750. I have an offer from someone here to buy my 21s but decide to keep them as back up.
It shouldn't be hard to sell the 21s for cost or a little bit more to cover $2K 19s Geminis.

Reactions: Watts_Up
All,

Are you planning to trade in your M3 to Tesla? Did they offer a decent amount or are you selling privately?

I ordered a MY and got a fairly low offer from Tesla for my M3, but not getting many takers for M3 when selling privately.

I went stealth 3 to stealth Y. I was really concerned about the range loss and the delivery center here had a stealth I could take immediate delivery of. If I could do it again I think I would get the full PUP and try to sell the 21s.

All,

you could also get the 20” rims with the performance.