Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USA Today confuses Tesla with "puny" BMW

Bonlaw

May 26, 2013
Orange County, Ca
LA police go electric. USA Today got it right with calling the BMW puny. But confused the interior of the S with the BMW.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 537
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 489

drinkerofkoolaid

Nov 3, 2012
F
I think you highlighted the wrong picture. The article referrs to the BMW i3 as a puny vehicle.

LOS ANGELES -- The sight of a puny, electric-powered BMW police car with flashing red lights isn't exactly going to instill fear in the hearts of this city's criminals.

But on Friday, the Los Angeles Police Department showed off the newest member of its fleet, a black-and-white BMW i3, a diminutive electric car meant for tooling around downtowns, not necessarily for a televised high-speed freeway chase.

BrianC

Sep 13, 2014
United States
He is saying they used the wrong interior shot (and they did) for the piece on the i3.

I dont agree with them using "puny" in the caption no matter what car it is, the i3 is not a bad car.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC