Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used P85d prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had my eye on Ev CPO website looking for my next (P85D) Model S. First one I’ve seen below $50K with four year warranty, must be either trashed or dented or both. Anyone have a way to find out condition of these used cars? My three year old CPO P85 has been trouble free, and thinking ahead to next year when warranty runs out. I am currently driving a 75D loaner and love the feel of all wheel drive.

I am in the same boat as you so to speak. I have kept my S in great condition no dings, dents, curb rash and its relatively trouble free but the warranty will be coming to an end soon.

I have started requesting photos from Tesla CPO on cars that interest me. How I treat a 60k+ vehicle and how others seem to are polar opposites. Most of the vehicles that the advisor has sent over to me are in sub par conditions to my standards at least.(Dings, large scratches and rash.) I think the process will just take a great deal longer than I anticipated.

I find you really have to stay on top of the advisor as well. I gave them my exact specs and the results they sent back to me multiple times were all over the map. Good luck in your search!

I just recently purchased a "CPO" P85D. I had been looking for awhile. My experience buying CPO wasn't exactly pleasant and the condition of the cars in the pictures and in real life are hardly 1:1. They aren't anywhere near as thorough as most people when picturing damage or other defects in the vehicle so just be prepared to be disappointed with what you see in person. I'd say most people aren't as anal as myself when it comes to the conditions of the vehicle I maintain but just assume it won't quite live up to your high expectations and you won't be completely disappointed.

Please read all of the post of folks buying CPO.
A man drove 6 hours in Ca last week. He had a horrible experience, went home with no car.
This situation has gotten much worse. I had same experience 2 yrs ago.
Not to let you see or drive a car is insane.
Good luck.