Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Pricing for 2022 Model LR?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m on the market for a slightly used refreshed Model X LR. With recent price drops does anybody have wholesale data on going prices? I see prices in my area all over the place from 77 to 100k. What’s the current value for. 2022 X?

I recently got a 2022 MX LR 7-seater, 22” turbine wheels with 19k miles for 75k + tax which was the cheapest I could land after shopping around for weeks. This is the exact build I want, and would have paid $89,990 + tax for new. While I could afford new, I look at cars as depreciating assets, and prefer someone else takes the hardest hit on depreciation. I plan to buy the ESA for 3.5k, which will extend my warranty to almost 5 years.

I recently got a 2022 MX LR 7-seater, 22” turbine wheels with 19k miles for 75k + tax which was the cheapest I could land after shopping around for weeks. This is the exact build I want, and would have paid $89,990 + tax for new. While I could afford new, I look at cars as depreciating assets, and prefer someone else takes the hardest hit on depreciation. I plan to buy the ESA for 3.5k, which will extend my warranty to almost 5 years.

If you bought the car used in any way, you are not able to purchase the ESA but there can get XCare which is just as good if not better, and can take you much longer than just 5 years.

I’m on the market for a slightly used refreshed Model X LR. With recent price drops does anybody have wholesale data on going prices? I see prices in my area all over the place from 77 to 100k. What’s the current value for. 2022 X?

With the most recent price decreases, no more than $80k since that is new. I would think with the tax credit still around, a slightly used Model X should be in the low $70s at the highest. Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to buy used, and just go with new.