Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They found more older Tesla’s , the site has more cars on it as of yesterday. A few days ago, they ony had two cars. It is a very interesting way to sell the supply of their cars. I actually look forward to checking in a couple times a day to see what is available. It plays on human psychology. Has anyone purchased one that only comes with the two year and up to 100k warranty? Is the certification process the same. I know their are common issues on the early model, but by 2014 we’re most of these worked out? Is the warranty the same as the 4 year warranty, just shorter? I live in SC, there is no service center near me, closest I believe is in Charlotte, NC. Does Tesla mobile techs come out to address any issues. Does the free supercharging on used cars end at the end of December or will it keep being offered?

Thanks

I live in Mount Pleasant. I had an issue when I first got my S in August. The ranger van came out that same week and worked on it in the parking lot at my office. I don't know whether the free supercharging offer expires soon, but it shouldn't be a concern because the cost savings are minimal considering that "fuel" costs are already so low.

Free Supercharging For Life is seriously For Life with any car that came with it - at the time the free supercharging was permanently part of the car, rather than just the initial buyer as they've changed it to now.

It's very nice to have, but wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, charging is not expensive.

Thanks for the responses guys. I’m about at the age where I might be buying my last car, hopefully! I have a bmw now, no payments and that’s super nice. I know all cars are expensive, but I had my first issue with the car last week and it was 2500 bucks to fix. Luckily I bought and extended warranty so most of that was covered. I have been looking at Tesla’s as long as many of you have and the prices were out of reach for me until recently with their used cars. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna make the leap, just have to find the right car for the right price. I’m probably gonna call their reps next week, I have read their is a lot more available than shown in the site. Thanks!