Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v. 2020.32.3 - Model X Close Windows

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I performed the steps to re-calibrate given to me by the SC, but they are not exactly the same as the steps you quote above. I will try this exactly as you state and see if it works. In the SC steps, there was no release before holding. And the holding was only for 5 sec, not 10. I hope your steps work! Will let you know.

I performed the steps as @serendipitous described to no avail, but I did get it fixed. The night before my scheduled mobile service appointment, I checked my app, and all of a sudden the notification that the window was not closed was gone. I went out to the car and rolled the window down, and the notification appeared. I rolled it back up and the notification went away. Did this a few times to verify, and it appeared to be fixed...on its own. The next morning I checked it, and it was still working, so I canceled my mobile service appointment. Still working today. I'll take lucky over good every day of the week!

• Informative
Reactions: mswlogo