Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V9 in Europe?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It went live in Europe on the 27th of October. The software version was 2018.42.2.
See the attached picture, these are the first ones I spotted from TeslaFi.

I got mine on the 2nd of November, version 2018.42.3.

44896690_10157092481754050_4532221671683129344_n.jpg

For CH tesla drivers:

I got yesterday following answer - thank you for contacting us at the Tesla Executive Care Team.

There has been a delay due to a region/country specific update in the release notes - for which we apologize - however V9 is being rolled out to all vehicles in Austria/Switzerland. Like many of our other Tesla family members you will receive the latest firmware update soon.

However I am unable to provide you with an exact timeline as we are not rolling out firmware updates to all vehicles at the same time. (to prevent server overloads and other common errors resulting from that method). This is an automated process and we have no visibility on the exact date or time when a vehicle receives their latest firmware version. To receive the FW update as soon as possible - please make sure that your vehicle is connected to a stable WiFI connection.

I wish you a nice day!

Met vriendelijke groeten, Best regards, Med vänliga hälsningar,

Johny de Feber | Global Executive Care
Bekkenstenveien 15 | 0976 Oslo, Norway