Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Value? 2016 MS 75 AP1 126k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to get an estimate on what my car is worth.

Carvana says 10k
Kbb says 23k
Automation says 39k
Edmunds says 39k

It's a 2016 Model S 75
126,000 miles
White
Black interior with next gen seats
Autopilot 1
Glass sunroof
Grey arachnid wheels

Any help?

Attachments

• 20190803_141818.jpg
    20190803_141818.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 20200518_154834.jpg
    20200518_154834.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 61
I think if you wait until the rivian comes out, you'll lose out on some of the potential $'s on your sale.

The same tesla 6 months ago is a few grand more today.

I'm in the market for a tesla, but paying 39k for 129k miles is too much for me.

Carvana/Shift has nice deals for 35K under 60k miles - they just get pending immediately.

Reactions: Sig72
Edit: meant to quote a.deodatus above "I think you would get $36K out of the car and $2.5K for the wheels. I saw a very similar car sell for $36K."

To be fair, its not my post or my car. I'm just in the market, and wondering when the madness will end. 6-7 year old car should really be skirting the high teens/low 20's by now...

Edit: meant to quote a.deodatus above "I think you would get $36K out of the car and $2.5K for the wheels. I saw a very similar car sell for $36K."

To be fair, its not my post or my car. I'm just in the market, and wondering when the madness will end. 6-7 year old car should really be skirting the high teens/low 20's by now...

In the past maybe. EVs are changing the game. I dontbhave an engine with 126,000 miles. No oil changes. So on and so on.

If the outside looks good, interior looks good and the battery charges, there isn't much else to consider.

In the end. Value is what people pay for. My car is worth what someone pays for it.

In the past maybe. EVs are changing the game. I dontbhave an engine with 126,000 miles. No oil changes. So on and so on.

If the outside looks good, interior looks good and the battery charges, there isn't much else to consider.

In the end. Value is what people pay for. My car is worth what someone pays for it.

It's not just the engine, its all the components that come with wear and tear. Suspension components, drivetrains, interior, older gen center consoles, etc etc.

But you are absolutely correct on the worth = somebody willing to pay. I would definitely capitalize on the market right now!

Good luck with sale OP!

Reactions: buckets0fun
I sold my 2016 75 RWD (refresh/ap1/sunroof/tan interior) w/ 90K miles a couple months ago for $42,500 (included the 20" model X slipstreams)