Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Value/Interest in 70D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to potential move into a Model X here soon and was considering selling our MS 70D. Any thoughts on a good value for this listing?

It is solid white, in pretty great condition (maybe 1 little paint chip), and its never had any issues. Garaged always and about 8000 miles on it in near future I'd say soon. It actually has some custom white 21" wheels on it right now that were $4K with new Michelin pilot sport tires, and a couple scrapes on two wheels. The original 19" wheels would be part of the sale (included) also and are fitted with winter snow tires from Tesla directly. Also range charged maybe 2-3 times max, delivered in June 2015, 90% is showing 212 right now and 100% around 236 last time did one in cold months.

Located in Chicago.

Here is original price/info details:

70 kWh Model S, $75,000.00
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
White Solid Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof, $1,500.00
19" Wheels
Tan Next Generation Seats, $2,500.00
Piano Black Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot, $2,500.00
Smart Air Suspension, $2,500.00
Premium Interior Package, $3,000.00
Ultra High Fidelity Sound, $2,500.00
Subzero Weather Package, $1,000.00
---
$90,500.00
---
$1,200.00 Delivery
---
$91,700.00

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1cf8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1cf8.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 98
  • fullsizeoutput_1d05.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1d05.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 90
There's a formula people have figured out for CPO car prices ($1 a mile, $1000 off every month of ownership or something), but honestly, I have no idea if that's accurate and ultimately you may want to check other listings on other sites, etc to make sure you are not pricing it too low. It looks gorgeous and I wish you luck in selling it. Unfortunately I know it will be way out of my price range!

There's a formula people have figured out for CPO car prices ($1 a mile, $1000 off every month of ownership or something), but honestly, I have no idea if that's accurate and ultimately you may want to check other listings on other sites, etc to make sure you are not pricing it too low. It looks gorgeous and I wish you luck in selling it. Unfortunately I know it will be way out of my price range!
That seems pretty close to what Tesla seems to be using for their Trade In values, from what ive seen at least.