Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC paint protection shop Recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used RDI in Richmond and I was very happy with the result. I had the full PPF done on a TM3 in June 2019. I had Opticoat Plus ceramic on top. The car is easy to clean and remains shiny. I had a refreshing of the Opticoat done at one year. It took less than three hours and was well worth it.

Infinite Tint ask for Roy he does awesome job One full sheet no cutting
As for PPF Ken at AutoWerks is another awesome guy to deal with not sure about others but Ken has loaner cars for you to drive while he’s working on your car so you won’t be left stranded for the few days

PS : if you want to see my tint search my post Infinite Tint I have pics posted there

We sponsor the TMC forum, been installing clear bra for 16 years and do a ton of Tesla’s. We would be happy to help with any ppf clear bra, tinting, ceramic coating or chrome deletes needed by any members. Please have a look at our thread here in the Canada forum and you’ll see our quality of work and very fair discounts offered to the Tesla community. Below is a Model Y we just finished with Xpel Stealth satin matte clear bra.

56C2672C-9562-4710-A95C-F076E31D017D.jpeg
9A371914-5EFC-4285-A457-7BDBAC064E4E.jpeg
9E5F12E3-CC8A-4008-9136-F53CE83BC4CA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: angus[Y]oung