Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my VIN-0289xx via the HPWC trick! Has anyone else found theirs this way in the last two weeks? I know my VIN won't show up in my account page until 7 days before delivery. I am curious to know how long it will take the ISA to contact me now that I technically have a VIN.

Is anyone in the forum getting the Scrap-It credit? I know there are only ten of us so this could be a stretch. Tesla Vancouver has been great with all the information. If someone has how did it go at the scrap yard?

No :( How did you get one of the 10 spots? I called both Tesla and Scrapt-it when the invites first came out and they were call gone.

I was in line on day one to register and configured on March 27th almost immediately after receiving the email. I called Tesla Vancouver immediately after configuring to secure my spot. They said I was the 7th person to receive it. I was very fortunate to get it. When I first heard that they only received 10 spots I didn't think there was a chance I would get it.

If it makes you feel any better it hasn't made any difference in getting my car faster. Many people who configured after me have deliveries scheduled and I am still waiting.

Me too! Starting to get a bit stressed but I’m sure it’s on its way. I was told on Monday I’d get it Tuesday and then told on Wednesday I’d get it Thursday. Still waiting ...
I'm in the same boat. My ISA emailed this morning saying he's let his boss know. I asked if I could just bring a certified cheque if I can't do the transfer through the site and he said yes. Not sure what would happen to the final paperwork though.

Let me know if either of you get your paperwork today. I'm assuming no one will be working tomorrow, so if I don't get it today I'll be showing up without the paperwork.

Public shout out to @H2000 with big thanks for the tip to call the Vancouver Store Delivery extension. Woman there kindly booked me into a June 10th “tentative” delivery date (assuming the car makes it to Vancouver by then, as apparently it’s still en route). I asked her to email me the details in writing and to CC the Vegas ISA and my Vancouver DA.

Only wish I’d done this earlier, but I suppose the silver lining is that any potential early days kinks at the PNE should be worked out by then.

Don't forget that after the tax deduction you'll be saving an extra.. 5 ish thousand?

That brings your effective trade in to 39100.
Thanks for the tip.
Public shout out to @H2000 with big thanks for the tip to call the Vancouver Store Delivery extension. Woman there kindly booked me into a June 10th “tentative” delivery date (assuming the car makes it to Vancouver by then, as apparently it’s still en route). I asked her to email me the details in writing and to CC the Vegas ISA and my Vancouver DA.

Only wish I’d done this earlier, but I suppose the silver lining is that any potential early days kinks at the PNE should be worked out by then.
Thanks Kira! Maybe I'll see you there. I'm booked in for 1230 .

Let me know if either of you get your paperwork today. I'm assuming no one will be working tomorrow, so if I don't get it today I'll be showing up without the paperwork.

I just received my paperwork. It was slightly lower than I expected since I had included a $20 tire levy in my back of the envelope calculation.

Before I received the paperwork Vegas called with an estimate so I could get a certified cheque done. They said to bring an extra personal cheque in case the estimate was a bit low as they didn’t know if I would get the documentation before delivery.

I just received my paperwork. It was slightly lower than I expected since I had included a $20 tire levy in my back of the envelope calculation.

Before I received the paperwork Vegas called with an estimate and said to bring a cheque in case the estimate was a bit low as they didn’t know if I would get the documentation before delivery.
It's 48 hours away from my pick-up and I still don't see the paperwork on my website. I contacted my ISA yesterday and they told me the same thing: they gave me an estimated amount to prepare a bank draft for, and told me to bring a personal cheque in case there is any difference to make up for.

• Helpful
Reactions: 23.skidoo
Still no paperwork for me either. I need to go the bank Monday to get the draft for Tuesday's pickup and I told my Vegas DA that by email yesterday (I was told final docs would be ready last Wed) but I'm not too concerned. That's just Tesla for you. I'm more amazed that a new all EV car company was started up recently in the first place, against all odds. The growing pains are expected, especially in this economy where good help is hard to find.

It's 48 hours away from my pick-up and I still don't see the paperwork on my website. I contacted my ISA yesterday and they told me the same thing: they gave me an estimated amount to prepare a bank draft for, and told me to bring a personal cheque in case there is any difference to make up for.

My final did not include the rebate, my ISA told me to take the $5k off the total. Is that the same for everyone else with June 3 deliveries? I think I'll bring a backup up cheque if for some reason I need to pay that $5k and then get it back.

My final did not include the rebate, my ISA told me to take the $5k off the total. Is that the same for everyone else with June 3 deliveries? I think I'll bring a backup up cheque if for some reason I need to pay that $5k and then get it back.
Also, looks like I was only charged 12% tax... I figured it would be 15% with the 3% luxury car tax. Is that their mistake or my mis-understanding?

I was told to bring a cheque for 10k since that’s my downpayment plus the 4200 we have already paid. The 5k rebate will be deducted on site. The BC rebate is directly paid to the dealership (Tesla Canada). My delivery is on the 9th afternoon.