Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

Padfutonian

May 1, 2018
Canada
I called West 4th to ask for an update.

The lady said that she is expecting vins to go out starting this week, continuing on to a few weeks from now. She still mentioned June delivery, and expects everyone to get it in the same batch. I suppose we don't have a lot of reservations?

• Informative
Reactions: Kira

mikeva

May 7, 2018
Vancouver
not really sure if those guys know much I'm guessing VINs will be coming out on may15th or they anticipated it will be...Even that it will be faster transportation to BC than Ontario . apparently some started receiving VIN in ontario I hope BC is next .

spurs10

Aug 16, 2017
Vancouver Canada
I was at the 4th st store last week, I got my config email and they said if i were to config now, i will get it in June.
Anyone get a chance to find out the finance rate? Is it 3.9%?

Lewisball

May 4, 2018
Canada
Same story over here. Configured March 27th, no VIN yet. Tesla employees I spoke to said to expect mid-June delivery. Seems like Ontario will get theirs a few weeks before us.

mikeva

May 7, 2018
Vancouver
not really sure if those guys know much I'm guessing VINs will be coming out on may15th or they anticipated it will be...Even that it will be faster transportation to BC than Ontario . apparently some started receiving VIN in ontario I hope BC is next .
I meant Quebdck

mikeva

May 7, 2018
Vancouver
well distant wise we are closer to California then east coast and people in Quebeck already started getting their VIN I'm pretty sure we will start getting VIN by 15th st the latest

H2000

Apr 11, 2018
Vancouver
Also in Vancouver, also VINless. Granted I configured with the 19" wheels and I believe only Aero's have VIN's so far?
That's what I see too. I was going to go with Aeros and upgrade to aftermarket but after looking around, looks cheaper just to pay the 2000 and hopefully find some take off Aeros to be used as winters .

Any of you doing any mods on the car? A part of me doesn't like the wheel gap but I really don't want to start messing with the suspension..

Kira

Apr 6, 2016
Victoria, BC
Every alert about a new post on this thread, results in me:

latest

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC