Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vehicle coolant low

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've received this error message a few times since I took delivery 2 weeks ago. The message does not stay. It pops up for 2-3 seconds then disappears. Today it popped up while I was driving, the previous error message were when I was parked. I am attempting to contact tesla service center, but have not been able to reach them. Any advice or experience with this problem?

sounds like a sensor problem - my 911 Cabrio has a intermittent bad sensor for the top in the boot - all I need to do is raise the top out a little and reseat it and its fine - can't imagine was a pita that is -

Take a photo of it with your phone to show it to them in case it hasn't stored the code

The service centers are hard to get ahold of, but call the national number and wait on hold. You should report that one immediately, since that coolant is what keeps the batteries healthy and long lived.

@comanchepilot is probably right that it's a sensor, but if it really is low, you want it fixed fast!